Friday, April 30, 2010

Tanz in den Mai!

Cometh the May, cometh the rain. The smell of moist earth (after an overnight drizzle) coming from vast & expansive green fields. Sounds amusing? Not much for me though.

Last month ended with me being crucified and succeeding in rejuvenating the writing, this one does not seem to be ending better either.

Extended weekend marking the end of month three for me in a similar fashion as it had begun. While everyone is off for a lazy comforting stay or exploring some new adventure in upcountry, I am traveling through the vast fields, but short of enough time to enjoy it.

Looks like it will be another Haymarket Affair; hopefully I would not become a martyr like those unfortunate ones.

Labor Day it is. Hope that next month ends more peacefully as I would be traveling again, though back home :)

No comments: