Friday, April 16, 2010

The STAR’ episode

5000. That’s what I started with I guess. Or was it 10000? No sooner than later I was into it; was enjoying it, to the fullest or to minimal. I would never know. Did spend few years getting to know it, like an occasional date. Being stupid, horrified by it, sustained by it, subdued or being vigorous. A couple of years, in the Capital, known as my own Dilli, with unqualified absence (Hope I didn’t fail through it). Guess was being nurtured by another enigma or so to speak of. Then came the cold and who better than an Old Monk to cruise me through. On a river bank, snow pouring outside, relishing freshly caught n cooked fish, vilifying the so damn. The blessings of that Monk; so Old it was to not take an offence. Then came the Margarita, the Smirnoff; so pure, so Absolute, so blissful. The least expected, was the last and the latest one. A daily affair, just like a soap opera and what better title than STAR. The proud of the place, the taste with no match.

Oh yea, few ups n downs, lean n peak periods, I sailed through or it sailed through me: P. Few traditions I can’t forget or they can’t let me forget. Especially something called the Khus which became the pride of those PCom gatherings at 143. One more chance to live the same, again, for a while, would do anything for it. Guess that’s what I call L-E-G-E-N-D-A-R-Y (courtesy Barney@HIMYM or BoodhaKher@ITM.PCom.com). Not to speak of some PMG congregation at Aura :D. The journey shall continue, so should the prodigious enigma. Both so blissful, complementing each other. Am I too drunk or just overwhelmed. Watevr it is, let it continue, so blissful, so peaceful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I Miss 143 too... and those meetings and fun session.. the legendary chart rama drew on the mirror in ur room...
Ahhh ! makes me nostalgic..