Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ah to Build ....

The journey continues. Taking another turn. Just at the right time. Just at the right place. Donno, maybe the right corner.

A change. New people. New place. New environment. New aspirations. New expectations. New opportunities. The desires remain the same, though, also the feelings.

A tough choice, had to be made, had made. Am I happy or glad. That's not be questioned. Only things is to be content. Am I. Absolutely not.

Need something more. Guess it never stops. Never ends. Everytime a new beginning. A new hope. Though it's different this time. Why so?

What am I missing? A lot actually. The desire to live the most, perhaps. The little kiddos. The kiddo I hope for. The family. or just myself.

Well. Period. It can't be that bad, right? Need to bounce back. Will I? Have to. There is no other choice. As the wiseman said "Ah to build. To build is noblest of all the arts" ... Here I go. To build something from scratch. Burying the old thoughts. To rise up. Higher. What will it take though ?

The journey continues. As it ever has been. So peaceful. So blissful.

1 comment:

Jadoo said...

tough choice...but a good choice. u will rock!!!